Is an iPhone Battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 6 Plus was released way back in September 2014. It is prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0770, 616-0772, 616-0765, 616-0802
- Brand: OEM iPhone 6+ Plus Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 2915 mAh
- Watt Hours: 11.1 Wh
- Voltage: 3.82V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
iPhone 6 Plus Battery Compatibility
- A1522 CDMA Verizon
- A1522 GSM North America
- A1524 Global Sprint
- A1593 Asia / Pacific Mobile
iPhone 6 Plus Battery Replacement Guide
Before replacing your phone battery please make sure to discharge the battery below 20%. A fully charged lithium-ion phone battery that is unstable or not handled correctly could combust or explode
Tips to extend your iPhone battery life:
- First try Disabling location tracking and push notifications
- Second, try checking for app glitches or rogue software. Clear phone memory frequently. Malware and virus scanning apps can help clear up problems initially. Remove them if necessary are they chew up a lot of memory.
- Furthermore, to clear apps from memory try the following. Double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.
Be the first to review “Apple iPhone 6 Plus Replacement Battery & Tools”
You must be logged in to post a review.