Is an iPhone 5s Battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 5s was released way back in October 2011. It is prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0718, 616-0719, 616-0720, 616-0721, 616-0722, 616-0728
- OEM iPhone 5S Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1560 mAh
- Watt Hours: 5.92Wh
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Type: Lithium Battery
iPhone 5s Battery Compatibility
- A1453 CDMA US/Japan
- A1457 UK/Europe/Middle East
- A1518 China Mobile
- A1528 China Unicom
- A1530 Australia Asia Pacific
- A1533 CDMA China Telecom A1533 CDMA Verizon A1533 GSM/North America
Tips to extend your iPhone 5s battery life:
- First try Disabling location tracking and push notifications
- Second, try checking for app glitches or rogue software. Clear phone memory frequently. Malware and virus scanning apps can help clear up problems initially. Remove them if necessary are they chew up a lot of memory.
- Furthermore, to clear apps from memory try the following. Double-tap on the home button and swipe up and swipe off the apps that you do not want active.
Be the first to review “Apple iPhone 5S Battery Replacement With Tools”
You must be logged in to post a review.