Is an iPhone 5 Battery replacement right for you? Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the iPhone 5 was released way back in October 2011. It is prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included.
- Apple iPhone Part #: 616-0610, 616-0611, 616-0613
- Brand: OEM iPhone Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1440 mAh
- Watt Hours: 5.45Wh
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Type: Lithium Battery
iPhone 5 Battery Compatibility
- A1428 GSM/LTE 4, 17 North America
- A1428 GSM/LTE/AWS North America
- A1429 CDMA/LTE Sprint/Verizon
- A1429 GSM/LTE International
- A1442 CDMA China & Asia
How To Replace The iPhone 5 Battery:
Firstly, discharge your battery to below 20% before starting any repairs. Additionally, a full charged lithium-ion battery can explode, catch fire or leak if punctured. If your battery is bulging or uneven this is a sign of instability.